- The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to protecting it. This policy explains what we do with your personal data.
B. Creation date
This document was created 1/11/2021.
C. Collection of personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- information about your computer, including IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about your visits to and use of this website, including source of reference, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths;
- information you provide when you register on our website, such as your email address;
- information you provide when you create a profile on our website, such as your name, gender, relationship status, birthday, profile pictures, interests, hobbies, education and employment details;
- information you provide to subscribe to our emails and/or newsletters, such as your name and email address;
- information you provide when you use our website services;
- information generated when you use our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
- information relating to anything you buy, the services you use or transactions you make through our website, including your name, telephone number, address, email address and credit card details;
- information that you post on our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet, including your username, your profile pictures and the content of your posts;
- information in any communication you send to us by email or our website, including its content and metadata;
- any other personal information that you send to us.
Before disclosing another person's personal information to us, you will need that person's consent to both the disclosure and processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
D. Use of your personal information
Personal information submitted to us via our website will be used for the purposes set out in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to manage our website and activities;
- to customise our website for you;
- to enable you to use the services available on our website;
- to send you goods that you have purchased via our website;
- to deliver services purchased through our website;
- sending you statements, invoices and payment reminders and collecting payments from you;
- to send commercial communications that are not for marketing purposes;
- to send emails that you have specifically requested;
- to send you our newsletter by e-mail if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer need the newsletter);
- to send you marketing communications relating to our business or the business of carefully selected third parties that we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically consented to this, by email or similar technology (you may inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- to provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but these third parties will not be able to identify an individual user from the information);
- to handle requests and complaints from or about you regarding our website;
- to keep our website secure and prevent fraud;
- other use.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the permission you give us.
Your privacy settings may be used to restrict the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted using the website's privacy controls.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their or any other third party's direct marketing purposes without your express consent.
E. Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, directors, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors as is reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our holding company and any of its subsidiaries) as is reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with pending or future court proceedings;
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including disclosing information to others for fraud prevention and credit risk mitigation purposes);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are in the process (or considering) of selling; and
- to any person whom we reasonably believe may request a court or other competent authority to require us to disclose the personal information if, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority could reasonably order us to disclose the personal information.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties except as set out in this policy.
F. International data transfer
- Information that we collect may be stored, processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- Information we collect may be transferred to the following countries that do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States, Russia, Japan, China and India.
- Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be accessible via the internet worldwide. We cannot prevent the information from being used or misused by others.
- You expressly consent to the transfer of personal information as described in this Section F.
G. Retention of personal information
- This Section G describes our data retention policies and procedures, which are designed to ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
- Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes will not be retained longer than is necessary for that purpose or purposes.
- Without prejudice to Article G-2, we will generally erase personal data that falls within the categories below by the date and time specified below:
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section G, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) that contain personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- whether we believe the documents may be relevant to ongoing or future court proceedings; and
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including disclosing information to others for fraud prevention and credit risk mitigation purposes).
H. Security of your personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store any personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall protected) servers.
- All electronic financial transactions made through our website are protected by encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted over the Internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use to access our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
We may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through our website's private messaging system.
J. Your rights
We may withhold the personal information you request as permitted by law.
You can ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes at any time.
In practice, you will usually either explicitly consent to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will give you the opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
K. Third party websites
Our website contains hyperlinks to and details of third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
L. Updating of information
Let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- Below are the names of the cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which they are used:
- we use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to recognise a computer when a user visits the website / track users as they browse the website / enable the use of a shopping cart on the website / improve the usability of the website / analyse website usage / administer the website / prevent fraud and improve website security / customise the website for each user / target ads that may be of particular interest to specific users / describe the purpose(s).
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies - for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies using the cookie management override settings by clicking on "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy" and then "Advanced";
- in Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking on "Tools", "Settings", "Privacy & Security", selecting "Custom Content Blocking" and clicking on "All Cookies"; and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by opening the "Settings" menu and clicking on "Site settings" under "Privacy and security" and then unchecking "Allow websites to save and read cookie data".
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of our website.
- You can delete cookies that have already been stored on your computer - for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10), you need to manually delete cookies (you can find instructions on how to do this at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 );
- in Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking on "Tools", "Settings", "Privacy & Security" and then selecting "Clear data" under "Cookies and site data"; and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by opening the "Settings" menu and clicking on "Clear web information" under "Privacy and security".
- Removing cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.